Thursday, 11 June 2026

My travel videos

A Grodziskie beer advert, in Polish, where a smiling man in a jacket and tie looks lovingly at a tall, slender, effervescent glass of pale beer.
Does any of you like them? I'm not sure I can be arsed to continue taking video. 

Maybe I'll continue with the pure beer stuff. Like next week, when I'll be doing some Grodziskie judging in, er, Grodzisk. I can see how that might have some historical value. If I make an effort and interview people. 

The more I think about it, that's exactly what I should do. Not just video my breakfast.

Thanks for that. It's really cleared that up in my head. And given me a plan for next week in Grodzisk. 

 Not been to Poland for 30 years. I'm guessing it might have changed a little bit. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your travel videos. Please continue them!

A Brew Rat said...

I'm planning on homebrewing a Grodziskie soon, so I would be very much interested in your video.

Anonymous said...

The videos are great. You go to lots of places off the list of greatest hits. I'm looking forward to seeing Grodzisk, which I'll most likely never see in person.

Clayton said...

I enjoy your travel videos. I used to travel more often than I do now, so it's a nice reminder.