I intend posting while away. But I won't have chance today. I've a flight of eight and a half hours and then I'm getting pissed with Lew Bryson. Doesn't leave much time for blogging. So here are some more beer codes for your entertainment.






Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.
Make your birthday special - by brewing a beer originally made on that date.
For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.
Just click on the button below.
The post The Great Balkans Road Trip: Skopje and Pristina (Day 6) f...
2 comments:
Hello - long time reader, first time poster.
I know it's off topic but I'm going to London next week for the first time and I was wondering if anyone knew a pub where I can find mild ale?
Btw my favorite posts are the ones where you pick fights over beer style guides.
You could try the Gunmaker's in Clerkenwell:
http://www.urbanpath.com/london/
gastro-pubs/the-gunmakers.htm
I'm pretty sure they have Thwaites Nutty Black on. Or, as it used to be called, Best Mild.
Post a Comment