Thursday 7 December 2017

Yet another US tour

You may have heard about the Historic Lager Festival that will be takig place in St. Louis on March 3rd. As I'll be over in the US, I may as well trail around some other cities.

This my first attempt at an itinerary:


Thursday 22nd Feb fly to Chicago
Friday 23rd Feb Chicago
Saturday 24th Feb Chicago
Sunday 25th Feb fly to Detroit
Monday 26th Feb Detroit
Tuesday 27th Feb fly to Cincinnati
Wednesday 28th Feb Cincinnati
Thursday 1st March fly to St. Louis
Friday 2nd March St. Louis
Saturday 3rd March Historic Lager festival
Sunday 4th March fly to Chicago
Monday 5th March fly to Amsterdam

Nothing is really set in stone, other than the Lager Festival. Especially the Cincinnati bit, as so far I haven't arranged anything there. Louisville or Columbus are possible alternatives.

Get in touch if you'd like to hear me talk. Or buy me several beers. It's usually hard to stop me talking after a few beers.

5 comments:

Foggy Noggin Brewing said...

Need to get you back to the Pacific Northwest and another event at Foggy Noggin Brewing!

Ron Pattinson said...

Noggin,

I need a good excuse/offer.

Tak Guenette said...

Hi Ron,

Would be good to have you back in Vancouver, BC sometime as well. Will take into account that people need to eat food this time.

Mark said...

I'm surprised you don't come back to Minneapolis and spend more time with Kristen!

John Smith said...

I don't think The Urban Chestnut is not showing this on their event calendar.
Is it locked in?