Thursday 14 December 2017

There's still time

to get one of my classic UK styles (all four of them) books before I get tired of giving a discout. Or just for Christmas.

There's 15% off Strong!, Bitter! and Mild!Plus. And a massive 20% Off Porter!

Everything you ever need to know. Well, not 100% everything. All you need to know about British beer 1800 - 1973. What else matters?

This wouldn't be a book plug without me trying to make you feel guilty about my poor, disadvantaged kids. But the bastards wouldn't fill in my Kindle tax declaration so eff them.

Buy one/some/all of my excellent books. I might just keep wasting most of my life doing this shit if enough of you do.


Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.





Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

No comments: