Sunday 11 December 2022

I've taken the plunge

And started writing a book on London Stout. I like to have shorter books I can knock off quickly while I'm busy with something lengthier.

At the moment, that's my book on UK brewing 1880 to 1914. It's going to take a while to finish. Mostly on account of the hundreds of recipes required. I hope to finish it sometime in 2023. If I don't get too distracted.

The Stout book will fit in with other recent short books like AK! and Weisse! 100-odd pages about a narrowly-defined subject. 

When will it be released? When I finish it. Given that I've no travelling planned for the next few months, it may be early next year. Unless another shiny thing comes along to distract me.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it about time to be collecting pieces of string and eggs?

Ron Pattinson said...

Anonymous,

yes, you're right. It'll soon be string and egg day.