Tuesday 4 December 2012

You decide

It's that special time of year. When the nights are long, children greedily expectant and I try to persuade you that my books make the perfect present.

As my contribution to christmas cheer, I'll be slashing* the price of many of my books for the month of December**.

Interactivity is a buzzword nowadays. Words and buzzing are two things I know a little about. (I served 6 months as an apprentice bee in the 1970's and can talk in sentences of more than two words. Yes. I can.) Interactivity. I decided to indulge in a little. By letting you decide which items in my oevre I'll flog cheap this year. What could be fairer than that?

You tell me which books you'd like to see discounted and I'll adjust the prices accordingly***.

You're allowed multiple votes. As they say in Kazakhstan, vote early, vote often!











* As in the sense of "slightly reducing".

** Except for the ones whose price I increase.

*** I'll discount the least popular ones.

2 comments:

AlphaKing said...

Porter, Mild, Brown

Andrew Elliott said...

My birthday is right around the corner, and I plan on asking my wife for either Porter! or London!

Already have Decoction! but a number of the others are interesting as well.

Actually I think I'll plan on asking for Porter! since I plan to keep my barrel full of Porter (with added Brettanomyces Claussenii).