Sunday 23 December 2012

Just eight days remaining

to buy Yule Logs. I wasn't joking when I said it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. At midnight of 31st December it will be discontinued for ever. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've simplified the cover a bit. Letting the brewing log speak for itself. That gives me an idea.

Guess whose brewing book it is and you'll win a free copy. Only one guess each, though.

I love the full stop after the 1955. It reminds me of some old pubs signs I've seen where theere was a full stop after the pub's name.


Buy Yule Logs! Unless you're lucky enough to win it.

4 comments:

Ed said...

Styles have moved on though, a full stop might have been good in the 1950s but really a book title needs an exclamation mark at the end now. ;-)

Ron Pattinson said...

Ed, funny you should mention Yile Logs and exclamation marks. Me and Andrew have a plan about that.

But you'll have to wait 12 months to find out what it is.

BryanB said...

Fullers?

dave said...

My guess... Barclay Perkins.