Tuesday 18 December 2012

Thrale Prize update

Just to remind you that you've not quite two weeks to send in nominations for the most prestigious prize for beer history writing*.

Anything about beer and history published (or written) in the last 12 months is eligible. It doesn't even need to have been published. If you want to send a submission by email, you can find my email address on my website.

In addition to any of my books, the winner will also receive a magnificent trophy, the Thrale Cup. I'm just finalising the design as I write, before sending it to be crafted by skilled, er, craftsmen. And it's yours to keep forever!

So send that writing in. Remembering the history and beer them, obviously. That's quite important.





* It's the only one.

3 comments:

Rob Sterowski said...

"Trophy may differ from picture shown. Not actual size."

Arctic Alchemy said...

Barm beat me to it, just how big is that trophy? I'll bet it holds no more than a wee dram!

Ron Pattinson said...

Exactly. The actual design may be slightly different. It is being hand-crafted after all.