Saturday 15 December 2012

Get Scotland while you can

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu. Did I mention my approaching problem with "Scotland!"? It's almost reached the maximum number of pages for a Lulu paperback. At the next major revision, I'm going to need to split it into two volumes.

Bearing that in mind, this could be your last chance to get the book in a convenient, single volume. Unless I can think o another solution. I had contemplated removing material but that seems just wrong.

As it currently stands, "Scotland" has 700-odd pages* packed with Scottish fun. If endless tables and old texts  is your idea of fun. It is mine, but I know some people prefer television, kissing or skateboarding. To each his own.

Buy "Scotland!" now! Before you have to buy it twice.







* I realise calling something with over 700 pages a "mini book" is a bit silly.

No comments: