Sunday 14 November 2010

14th November 2010 - 6

16:45 I take the camera outside to take some photos. Nice light. Or is that the St. Bernardus?

Our upstairs neighbour walks by and asks what I'm doing. I was standing in the middle of the road, so it wasn't an unreasonable question. I explain I'm taking photos. Man, what a crazy life I lead.

Lexie was disruptive during the programme about disruptive kids. I know. There's irony in there somewhere.

17:05 Photos done. Time to relax. With my friendly Abt?

Not this time. I've gone for a Bock. Amstel Bock. A beer for which I have a genuine affection. The archetypal Dutch Bock. Odd that it's a product of one of the world's giants. But I worshipped Tetley's Mild, just as much a beer from the wrong side of the capitalist tracks. I've learned to be open-minded. About most things.

Except the mishandling of our traditional German Lagers. That's why I'm starting Die Campagne für bayrischen Anstich.

No comments: