Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.
Make your birthday special - by brewing a beer originally made on that date.
For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.
Just click on the button below.
The post The Great Balkans Road Trip: Skopje – Niš – Belgrade (Day 7) f...
4 comments:
Do they have to be from the last year?
Thomas, anything posted from September 2009 until the present.
I don't think these URLs will come out;
I laughed out loud at this one - the tension was palpable!
barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2008/07/czech-trains-and-beer.html
The next two reminded me of my own family holidays
barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2008/07/belgian-coast.html
barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2008/07/belgian-coast-part-two.html
I couldn't find the exact one I wanted, where you said the secret of parenting was inconsistency.
barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2007/07/summer-outing.html
I was there two days ago. The brewery tour was conducted by a Miss CR look-alike!
barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2008/04/esk-krumlov.html
I'm tapping out this comment in our room at the Maly Pivovar, we're moving on to Prague today.
barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2008/04/esk-budjovice.html
Cheers, Mark and Sarah
Can't be arsed to find six, but here's one for you:
Sat 18th Aug 2007 - 'Epiphany'
Oh bugger, from Sept 2009 onwards.
Can't you just re-post this one?
Post a Comment