Monday 29 December 2014

Southeast tour reminder

Just reminding you of my putative Southeast tour in the spring. Announcing it just before Christmas probably wasn't the best timing.

As I've not booked anything yet, the iteneraray could change. This is my first iteration:

Friday 10th April Houston
Saturday 11th April Houston
Sunday 12th April Birmingham
Monday 13th April Birmingham
Tuesday 14th April Atlanta
Wednesday 15th April Atlanta
Thursday 16th April Tampa
Friday 17th April Tampa
Saturday 18th April Houston
Sunday 19th April fly home

Anyone fancy hosting an event on these dates and at these locations, get in touch. You could be a brewery, a bar or a homebrew club. I don't care which, as long as I can flog some books and down some grog.




The point of the trip, naturally, is to educate the beer-drinking public. Not in the slightest to tart my book:

The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.















3 comments:

Alan said...

"....flog some books and down some grog..."

You really are my favorite time travelling Georgian.

Wes said...

You'll soon leave once you hear how they pronounce "Birmingham".

Stuart Carter said...

If you get to Birmingham we'll get you to some *real* BBQ restaurants.

I'll pull my contacts and see if I can find a brewery to host you.