Friday 15 February 2013

Boston reminder

Just reminding you that I'll be in Boston next Tuesday at a book signing event in Meadhall.

Look on buying a book as an investment. My books are rare enough as it is: signed ones will be worth a fortune one day*.

At the event there will also be a chance to watch a video of me and Dann brewing the next Once Upon a Time beer earlier in the day.  In my continuing quest to make brewdays difficult, this one requires a cereal mash. I'm sure the beer will be worth it. It's the first Scottish beer I've managed to persuade someone to brew. Something that could be described as a Scotch Ale.

It would be great to see you there. If the conversation is flagging, ask me to explain Scottish beer. The answer should fill up a few hours.





* Book values may go down as well as up.

No comments: