Thursday 7 October 2010

Porter has arrived!

I've finally got my hands on a copy of my latest book, "Porter!". It looks even better than I had hoped. Even Andrew was impressed.

Its 620-pages are packed with tables and numbers, the odd few thousand words and 120-odd recipes. Fed up with reading it? It'll make the perfect doorstop. Or a weighty projectile to lob at your kids.

Now all I have to do is assemble the other three volumes.

Now here's the good news. Until the 15th October, you can buy this magnificent tome for 15% less than the usual price. That's a saving of 6 euros. All you need to do is quote this discount code with your order:

FALLREAD305

Buy "Porter!" now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have my own! Nice book by the way, very complete with lots (I mean, LOTS!) of brewing details.

mentaldental said...

And even better I am mentioned three (3!) times. I am so proud. :-)

Bill said...

I've been looking for a doorstop. Thanks for solving a problem.

Adrian Avgerinos said...

Ordered! I also added the 1909 Beer Style Guide to the order.

Thanks, Ron!

Ron Pattinson said...

Adrian, I think you'll enjoy it. It's crazily full of information.