Wednesday 13 August 2008

Who will be the first to buy Lexie vodka?

This post is pretty self-explanatory. Who will be the first to buy Lexie vodka?

I assume you haven't noticed the donation button I've added. Top left of this page. You have seen it? Then there's just one thing I have to say to you. Tight bastard.

A sad, young boy asks for money to buy vodka. And what do you say to him? "Bugger off, hippy!"

Every day he looks. "Has anyone bought me a vodka today, dad?" "No, Lexie. My readers must be Nazis."

You aren't really a Nazi, are you? Would you deprive a 9-year-old child of vodka? Would you? Would you? Really? Then maybe you are a Nazi, after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, maybe we are.

Anonymous said...

Why not get Lexie an AK-47 instead of the vodka? Or, even better, what about both?

Just think of the impression he would make on the first day of school!

Kristen England said...

Just get his this:

http://www.vodkakalashnikov.com/description.htm

Takes care of both at one time. Then when he says, 'Dad, can I go out and play?' You can say, 'Not until you've finished your vodka son!'

HA