Wednesday 20 December 2023

Next year

I'm starting to think seriously about my travel in 2024. I've a couple of things pencilled in. But the same was true last year and pretty much everything fell through.

One US trip does look fairly firm: North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia in late May or early June. I've events set up with a couple of breweries, but others are welcome to get in touch. I'm always up for giving talks on a wide variety of beery topics. Especially if it will help sell some of my books.

I'm open to offers to talk anywhere in the world, pretty much. In particular, countries I haven't yet visited.

In the summer, I plan to go to South America with the kids. Brazil, Uruguay and Chile are probable destinations.

Other than a couple of things I can't talk about, that's it for next year. And how many days holiday do I have? 366. Plenty of time for more travelling.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What’s the plan for North Carolina?

Anonymous said...

How about Ireland.
Oscar

Ron Pattinson said...

Anonymous,m

Zebulon in Weaverville and Whaley Farm brewery in Old Fort are all that is currently set. With some others pencilled in. Hopefully, I'll have six or seven events set up, eventually.

Ron Pattinson said...

Oscar,

if someone's willing to host me I'll be happy to visit Ireland.

Rob Sterowski said...

Remember the Kirkstall historic beer festival, I missed that last year but definitely planning it for 2024.

Anonymous said...

Some cracking craft beer to be had in the Galway area

Anonymous said...

Leinster is better as is Ulster and Munster.
Oscar

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I won’t be able to.
Oscar

Anonymous said...

Ron you could ask some of the Beoir fellas.
Oscar

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about Ilkley Literature Festival next October? Flights from Amsterdam to Leeds are reasonable and frequent. Also you may get one of the West Yorkshire breweries to sponsor you.
Robin

Foggy Noggin Brewing said...

Ron, you are always welcome to visit Foggy Noggin Brewing for an event.