Friday 24 March 2023

Whipping up interest

Specifically, in my book about brewing in WW I. The only detailed look available into the tumultuous few years which transformed UK beer and pub culture. With a blow-by-blow account of the legislation which pummeled brewers.

In addition, there are stack of recipes - over 350 - for the home brewers amongst you.Documenting the highs and very lows of wartime brewing.

I'm baffled as to why it hasn't been a big seller. I think it's one of my best.

Get your copy now!

 

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

 

2 comments:

PeeBee said...

Despicable! Blatant exploitation of hard-up, hardworking, Homebrewers! Well, I won't be moved by words like "I think it's one of my best. Get your copy now!". No, no, no, not me ... err, do you think so? Ooo, look, my copy has just arrived. That's me sorted out for a while ... thanks.

Raoul Duke said...

It IS one of your best books for sure..!!!