Friday 17 March 2023

USA - here I don't come?

You've probably noticed that I usually drop by the USA a few times a year. Last year, it was four times. But here we are in March, and I've nothing organised.

It's not for want of trying. A couple of putative trips have come to nothing. Everything I try this year comes to nothing. It's driving me to despair.

Which is a reason for this appeal. Feel like brewing a collaboration beer or hearing me lecture on  some beer history topic? Or both? Then get in touch with me.And I'll see what we can sort out.

This is all getting very random. But such unplanned trips can be some of the best. Both for me and the brewery, pub , home brew club, or whatever.

1 comment:

Steve D. said...

I have already suggested this to Retired Martin, so I might as well repeat that here.
On 23-24 September, San Francisco, CA. will celebrate Muni Heritage Weekend. San Francisco is pretty much the only other locale I know which has operational Blackpool Boat Trams.
I am certain you already know about the beerworthiness of the S. F. Bay Area. Even if you do not visit Anchor Brwg.