Tuesday 18 October 2022

Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer for sale again

I finally got my hands on the books I ordered a couple of months ago. After paying over 50 euros in charges.

If you fancy a signed copy, I'd hurry up and order. Who know when I'll be able to get more copies.

Click one of the buttons below to order. I may have to put up the postage for non-EU Europe. I say may, I mean I will. Hurry if you want the current rate.

 

Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.

Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this and it's great. I'm not even get paid to say this, although I bet the rest of the Pattinson clan would love to see all of these books out of their home.