Wednesday 24 August 2022

Best-seller

Just had a look at the all-time sale of my self-published books. And there was a slightly surprising winner. Especially as it was a relatively recent book

On the other hand, maybe not so surprising. As it is, basically, an add-on pack for The Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. My best-selling book by quite a long wa.

Which means there are a lot of people out there with the Vintage Beer book, but not the expansion pack. If you don't have it, I can highly recommend it:

Buy your copy now!


Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

3 comments:

A Brew Rat said...

I have to say, Let's Brew is a wonderful book to have in the magazine rack next to the toilet to research historic beer recipes.

Bobcat said...

Truly an invaluable addition to your Pato collection. It is the same height as Guide to Vintage Beers so they play nicely on the shelf.

Maarten said...

I already brewed a few beers from this one; turned out excellent!