Sunday 26 December 2021

Becoming a modern person


Yesterday's Drinkalongathon was a turning point. Where I threw away the shackles of the past and embraced the present. A really big moment for me. 

What was new? I used my phone to take the photos. Other than for the first post. Which was taken by my fairly crappy camera.

I even managed to accomplish this feat with no, well, only minimal help from family members. I feel so proud. My ambition for 2022 is to learn how to get onto the internet with my phone. I may even start taking my phone with me when I leave the house. Then I can walk around like a zombie just like everyone else. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phones can take lovely photos these days. But it's definitely worth getting some advice on figuring out some of the privacy issues because the cross referencing that can be done with facial recognition, location data, and more is scary. Those default settings can get you.Turn off location 99% of the time at a minimum.

A Brew Rat said...

I have been reading these for the past several years and still haven't figured out the whole concept about string. But I am a mellow drinker and can accept my shortcomings.

PS St Bernadous Christmas ale was excellent this year! And I found it here on Montana!

Andrew said...

Cell phone with internet is very nice - never get lost and good for entertainment on the random trip to the pub by yourself

Cheers for the blog!