Tuesday 27 November 2018

Every home should have one

Or, preferably, several of my books.What better gift for the beer geek you love best. Which, let's be honest, is probably yourself, in many cases.

My new book on brewing in WW I. is full of all my usual funs stuff: words, numbers and a stupid number of homebrew recipes.

 Buy this wonderful book.




Next it's my seasonal treat of photos of brewing records. No words, mind. Other than the index. Makes it nice and simple to "write" each year Buy the book.



My other new book this year was about British brewing after WW II. Another laugh a minute topic. Almost as side-splitting as the one about WW I. It's another one with a mad nuber of homebrew recipes.

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/austerity/23181344



Talking of lots of recipes, that's pretty much the point of Let's Brew! They're very wide in range, with both North American and Lager recipes, It's sort of an expansion pack for my Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.



http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-pattinson/lets-brew/paperback/product-23289812.html

Second is the definitive history of Scottish beer over the last 150 years or so. Other than a few recipes, of which there are almost 400, all the material is new.



http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-pattinson/scotland-vol-2/paperback/product-23090497.html 

Or mayve buy one of my many other books

1 comment:

storunner13 said...

Purchased Scotland! Vol. 2 and Let's Brew! last week. Now I need to schedule in some time to brew some recipes in 2019.