Amnesia is a terrible, terrible thing. Please help, if you can. Where was I?
Any idea? I've a feeling in was somewhere in Slovenia.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.
Make your birthday special - by brewing a beer originally made on that date.
For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.
Just click on the button below.
The post The Great Balkans Road Trip: Skopje – Niš – Belgrade (Day 7) f...
7 comments:
Could be any where paulaner have a number of "brewpubs" in Europe. There is a very nice one in Budapest
Hamburg.
Mark Andersen,
that's it exactly.
How did you work it out?
I have friends that I visit on occasion that live about one block away from the Paulaner's am Großneumarkt. The photo you have of the front of the building looked familiar. I also know there is a Hofbrauhaus in Hamburg although I've never been. I'm not quite sure where you had the Lowenbrau though?
Mark, there's a Franziakaner pub that sells mostly Löwenbräu beers. Well worked out.
Ron, did you get a chance to visit Pappenheimer Wirtschaft while in Hamburg? If not check out the beer list:
http://www.pappenheimer-wirtschaft.de/biere.htm
Mark, bugger. I hadn't heard about Pappenheimer. Looks well worth a visit.
Post a Comment