Wednesday 13 April 2022

West Coast trip this summer

With the kids. Who are now both of legal drinking age. Which is going to make things a whole lot more fun. While being heavy on my wallet.

To try and lighten the load a little, I'll be available to give talks, throw a few hops in a brew, sign books. Anything you fancy, really.

This is our schedule:

Tuesday 26th July and Wednesday 27th July: Portland
Thursday 28th July to Saturday 30th July: Los Angeles
Sunday 31st July to Tuesday 2nd Aug: San Diego
Wednesday 3rd Aug to Friday 5th Aug: Vancouver 

Get in touch if you'd like me to drop by. I'm sure the kids won't mind. They're getting a free holiday, after all.

We kick off in Seattle, where on Sunday 24rd July, I'll be at Foggy Noggin. The theme is one of my obsessions.

3 comments:

Flying Goose said...

Heading to Seattle and Bend, Oregon myself in June/July. Looking forward to trying some good beers.

Paddy MeBoy said...

I want to fly out for hop harvest this year.

Unknown said...

Oh! I'll try to catch you in Seattle then.