Tuesday 5 April 2022

Birthday recipe

Now I've shifted most of that box of books, it's time to draw your attention to another of my money-making schemes, sorry, wonderful offers. My birthday recipe service. Or any other special day recipe.

For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.

All you need to do is tell me the date and I'll come back with the options. Usually that will be 20 to 30 different beers from different years and different breweries. You only need to pick the one that takes your fancy and I'll do the rest.

Just click on the button below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well since its my birthday today and take a chance on a Birthday recipe. Appreciate it.