Wednesday 20 April 2022

West coast trip reminder

I'll be taking my ungrateful offspring on another hugely expensive holiday to the US this summer. Please help make it not a total financial black hole.

I'll be available for all my usual beer-related activities. Selling books, talking unstoppably about Barclay Perkins, Scottish beer and the two World Wars.

This is our schedule:

Tuesday 26th July and Wednesday 27th July: Portland
Thursday 28th July to Saturday 30th July: Los Angeles
Sunday 31st July to Tuesday 2nd Aug: San Diego
Wednesday 3rd Aug to Friday 5th Aug: Vancouver 

Get in touch if you'd like me to drop by. I'm sure the kids won't mind. They're getting a free holiday, after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can stop by my place. I'll have a pin on.

Steve D. said...

You are not coming to Chicago to brew another historic beer at Goose Island?
Or is this something I am spoiling?

Anonymous said...

You should check out Yorkshire Square Brewing in Torrance (Los Angeles Area)! Great cask ales served via beer engines. Might be a good place to host a talk.

Anonymous said...

You should check out Yorkshire Square Brewery in Torrance in the Los Angeles area - great cask ales served via beer engine. Last time I was there, they had a 1940’s dark mild on tap. They might be interested in hosting a talk of some sort!