Thursday 4 September 2014

No, no not nostalgia - a competition

Been doing lots of odd stuff of late. Transcribing Lager analyses. Listening to 90's Trip Hop*. Not from nostalgia. It's numbers I don't know.

Got some Depth Charge on now. Great dance DJ. As is Howie B, yesterday's entertainment. Know what I liked about them most? They didn't play any of their own records.

Apologies if this is a bit rambly. The Westvleterens are looking thin at Ton Overmars and I couldn't resist bringing one home with me for safe keeping. Surrounded by a security circle of St. Bernardus. Don't want Dolores to spot it. She knows the price. And leaving the Abts untouched would be suspicious

On a totally different note, Draught! Is coming along nicely. Got most of the words done. Lexie has created a cracking cover. . . . .Which I've buggered up with with rubbish typography.

So here's a competition. Replace my rubbish-looking words with something more stylish on this blank:


Same text as on my crappy version but looking, er, nice. Or cool. Anything other than cheap and crap, which is where I am now.

The winner - if there is one - gets an exclusive** deluxe hardback edition of the book for free.






*I'm reminded of one of my favourite books: "Obyčejný život" ("Ordinary Life") by Karel Čapek. Not that it will mean anything to anyone. Still one of the top books of the 20th century.

** I may decide, if I think I'll earn a few bob,to make this edition generally available.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Toronto calling to the faraway towns...
http://s10.postimg.org/4jiwwn1ix/Draught001.jpg