As if I didn't already have enough.
I just remembered how many German breweries give the OG as well as ABV on their websites. Great news. In a way.
I can harvest some data about beer styles, ABV, attenuation. Dead handy for comparisons with the 19th-century analyses I'm crawling through. And it really bumps up my modern German data. But . . .
Chipping out the 1800's gems was already scranning enough of my time. I've just doubled my work. Brilliant.
It gets worse. Last week I decided to add a column to my main table of beer analyses. Every entry needs to be updated. All 22,000.
You may not hear from me for a while.
Sensible Times in Castle (Part 2) - (link to Part 1 here) Having had enough "Awesoming" for today (my new term for travelling around a town's Craft bars), I decided next on a more traditional...
3 minutes ago