Tuesday 30 July 2024

Back home again


I had a day of rest yesterday. I deserved it, after an intercontinental flight.

Back to work today. Editing and adding to my notes about the South America trip. About which I'll be boring you for a couple of weeks. I just need to put all the jokes in.

Other than the wide temperature swings, everything was perfect. The kids didn't push me in front of a metro. And, other than a couple of mosquito bites, the kids are unscathed, too. We didn't get robbed and the pack of wild dogs just ignored us. What more could you ask?

Travelling with the kids is lots of fun. I'm trying to do as much as I can while I'm still up to it and they're still up for it. At the moment, an all-you-can-drink holiday is something Andrew just can't pass up.

We've a few days in the UK in August. Visiting my family. And maybe a few pubs. Well, definitely a few pubs.

No comments: