Friday 30 June 2023

I finally have proper books (again)

By that I mean my properly published book. The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.

I ordered the fuckers months ago. Various fuck ups with the publisher meant that they only arrived this week.I suppose I should let them off. Hachette is a tiny publisher with little experience of putting books into boxes and posting them off.

But I do have copies for sale. Signed copies. Look at how much a second-hand edition of the original would cost you. 

This is a total bargain.

Buy a signed paperback edition of the Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.



Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I guess I should insure my signed first edition. What value do you think I should claim?