Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.
Make your birthday special - by brewing a beer originally made on that date.
For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.
Just click on the button below.
The post The Great Balkans Road Trip: Skopje – Niš – Belgrade (Day 7) f...
9 comments:
Looks like an apocalyptic survival kit!
I wish we had reusable crates in the states. For some reason I took tons of pics of the crates when I was in Belgium and Amsterdam.
New hat?
Ron,
Excellent as St Bernardus Abt is I believe that one or two other beers are brewed in Belgium and may be worth trying.
Very impressive - must of cost a small fortune for all that.
So how long is that going to last you?
I went to London yesterday and all I brought back was a hangover.
Zak, that's Mike\s hat, not mine.
Belgium, really? Did you pick up any St. Bernadus?
Worth it for the nice crates :)
Post a Comment