Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.
Make your birthday special - by brewing a beer originally made on that date.
For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.
Just click on the button below.
The post The Great Balkans Road Trip: Skopje – Niš – Belgrade (Day 7) f...
8 comments:
I do. Let me know what you need, and I'll scan and e-mail.
Cheers,
Dave
I renewed my subscription starting from 2011. If it is either in Jan or Feb (has not reached me yet) issue, I could scan that article and send it to you.
Yes, which article?
Er, the article about Mild.
BA is run by 20 year olds. Would not recognize a proper beer if it bit them in the ass.
I haven't seen the article yet, but is it the sort that makes you upset? I hope so. Always makes for good reading.
At all-I'm fairly certain Mr. Pattinson authored the article ;)
Ron, i got a free issue at the local bottle shop this morning.
want it sent to you?
petecz
california, usa
Post a Comment