Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.
Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.
Make your birthday special - by brewing a beer originally made on that date.
For a mere 25 euros, I'll create a bespoke recipe for any day of the year you like. As well as the recipe, there's a few hundred words of text describing the beer and its historical context and an image of the original brewing record.
Just click on the button below.
The post The Great Balkans Road Trip: Skopje – Niš – Belgrade (Day 7) f...
9 comments:
Thanks a lot.
"One person" is very happy to be the proud owner of one paper and one kindle version now. ;-)
@scne59,
interesting that you have both versions. Is there a reason why?
I ask because I'm thinking of creating Kindle versions of some more of my books.
I couldn't wait any longer, so I bought the paper version.
I always prefer the electronic version because:
1. it allows me to carry my library with me all the time,
2. it has a "search" function,
3. I can't lose it.
So now I'm pretty safe. And I still a have a version to lend.
@scne59,
thanks for the feedback. I quite like electronic versions of books myself.
I'm in the process of publishing Kindle vesions of some more of my books.
Thanks for doing this, Ron.
Purchased today.
I would be interested in more of your books if they were available in Kindle versions.
Been waiting for this to come out on Kindle. I think recipe books work well on ebooks,as has already been said you can't lose it (like I have with my vintage beer book!) and they're searchable.
Is it available on uk Amazon, I couldn’t find it.
I’d be very interested in other ebooks, I have a few from back when you did on Lulu - Mild, London etc.
If you’re open to requests the Austerity please too!
David,
yes:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08374G4L7
David,
sorry. Posted a link to the wrong book. This is Let's Brew:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08348M2D7
Post a Comment