I sometimes wish I had fewer ideas. It would make my life far simpler. But concepts for new projects keep popping into my head. Especially ones that don't cost me money, like my research does. Which is why I'm trying to easse my way into the public speaking market place.
I'm starting to build a nice little portfolio of talks. As I've already invested the work needed to write them, it makes sense to present them more than once. Especially as I have a couple of crackers. This is what I have so far
- Brettanomyces in British Brewing (45 minutes)
- The Home Brewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer (45 minutes)
- The History of British Lager (60 minutes)
- Dutch Lager Styles (45 minutes)
- German Sour Styles (45 minutes)
- 18th Century English brewing (75 minutes)
E-mail me if you're interested in hearing me bullshit about any of these topics. My rates are very reasonable.