Thursday 21 June 2012

Decoction recreation

Just recreated this cover an hour or two ago.

In the Spital beer garden in Regensburg. Top place. If you've not been, well, what can I say? You poor bastard.

Silent flows the Danube. Which is more than I can say for the beer. I slurp. Especially when the weather is hot and the Dunkles cool.

An underrated beer destination, Regensburg.

The Dunkles was suicidal at Kneitinger this evening. The first half litre went down in two gulps. The second in not many more. I savoured the third. Must have been four long draughts before it was gone.  

I'll be back later to watch the footie.

4 comments:

Mark Andersen said...

I guess I'm going to have to check out Regensburg myself. I read your comments about it and I want to visit but then I read what others have to say and it's a bit discouraging. I suspect I'll like it.

Andrew Elliott said...

Does this mean my original copy is worth more as a collector's item now? Or perhaps that I need to plunk down more cash for the new artwork...

Ron Pattinson said...

Anyone who doesn't like Kneitinger and Spital is a twat.

Ron Pattinson said...

Andrew,

yes, it's a collector's item. As are all my books, if you look at the quantities sold.