Sunday 5 July 2009

New pub guide

I've written a new pub guide this week. Not that you'll get to see it. It's a private guide to Fränkische Schweiz.

I've probably bored you with hundreds of times before. That's how most of my guides started out. As my own personal guides. Having them as web pages was a good way of making sure they didn't get lost. And that I could see them from anywhere in the world.

As it's really is just for me (and Mike, I suppose) it includes some rather specific bits of information. Like weekend bus timetables. And maps of the places I plan visiting (Pretzfeld, Ebermannstadt, Muggendorf and Gößweinstein.

One pleasant surpise as I planned. I can get to Hohenschwärz for Sunday dinner. At the wonderful Brauerei Hofmann. One of my favourite places on the planet. Pork, dumplings and a gallon or so of Hofmann Export sure sounds like heaven to me.

No comments: