Monday 23 November 2020

Yule Logs!!!!!!

Thanks to unemployment, I've had time this year to produce my traditional Christmas book of brewing logs. Unlike 2019, when to be perfectly honest, I couldn't be arsed.

 The same format as always: no words, just photos of brewing records. Just like every other year, I don't expect to sell fuck all copies. But, you know, I still like the put this nonsense out there.

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Feel free to prove me wrong by buying a copy:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-pattinson/yule-logs/paperback/product-23425089.html

If you order quickly (by November 26 at 11:59 PM UTC) - either this or any of my other wonderful Lulu print books - you'll get 10% off with this code:

FRIENDS10


2 comments:

Raoul Duke said...

Ron, consider it done. Sorry to hear about your job situation - seriously weird times right now!
How's the new book going?
Cheers

Raoul Duke said...

The 2020 Yule logs arrived today..a real treat for a geek 😉