Tuesday, 8 March 2016

This Friday in NYC

I land in Newark around midday. And have a train from Penn Station to Albany at 16:40. I plan filling the time between with some beers.

If you'd like to say: "You're Ron Pattinson and I claim my right to buy you a pint." drop by. If you're a stingy git, drop by, too. Just bring some pork scratchings.

Not sure how long immigration and all that stuff will take. So being a bit conservative, Friday, 11th March, 2016 about 2 PM, I'll be here:

District Tap House
246 W 38th St,
New York,
NY 10018

With an avenue-length thirst and just enough luggage to be a nuisance. That'll be me. And happy to chat with anyone not openly bearing arms. Or grudges.


Dave McGann said...

What event brings you to Albany?

Ron Pattinson said...


Craig, Albany Ale and curiosity.

Mike from Montreal said...

Ron: Albany is a bit of a drive from where I live (Toronto; 6 hr-drive) but I would love to come and buy you a pint if you can get a little bit closer… What is your itinerary after Friday? There's a very brewing school at Niagara College in Niagara on the Lake, which is ONLY a five hour drive East of Albany… Any chance you want to come to Toronto? Lodging may be available.

Nick said...

If I can get away from work, I'll meet you at the tap house. I can offer you a bottle of home-brewed beer based on one of your recipes.

Please update if your schedule changes.