Thursday 24 July 2014

Saturday in Birmingham

I'll be in Birmingham this weekend. The main reason is that I'm giving a talk as part of the Birmingham Beer Bash.

It's about Brettanomyces in British brewing and is at 13:30 on Saturday. You'll also have the chance to buy a copy of my book, The Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer, and get it signed.

You can sign up for the talk here:

http://birminghambeerbash.co.uk/fringe_events



You can always buy my book here if you aren't coming to Birmingham:

The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.

1 comment:

Willie said...

Ron, I didn't know you were here. Went to the bash tonight but won't be able to make it tomorrow. But left a 1885 Younger XP and a 1909 Maclay PI 60/- and gave instructions for them to be passed on to you, so hope you get them. I'll post my views on the beers on show tomorrow.

Willie