Obviously there's talking I do for free, too. Like ordering beer at the bar. Or telling the kids to be quiet. Actually that's not talking, more like shouting, really.
The more gigs I get, the bigger my protfolio of talks becomes. At the moment, I've got five:
- The History of British Lager
- British Fungus: Brettanomyces in British Brewing
- Dutch Lager Styles 1870 - 1960
- Brewing in 18th-century Britain
- The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer
So if you fancy hearing me drone on about one of those topics for an hour (if you're lucky) get in touch. My rates are very reasonable.
Obviously, speaking engagements are a good chance for me to tart my book. Sorry, give you an opportunity to acquire a signed copy of my wonderful book:
The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.