Monday 19 May 2014

Back in the EU


Just back from a (ludicrously) short trip to lovely San Diego.

Had a great time and was very impressed by the hospitality of ChuckAlek and Stone. I'll be not just bending your ear, but twisting it right off about those two and the many other breweries I visted in my few hours in town.

I was there mostly to push my book. Drink beer, eat food, chat with people, look in awe at shiny brewery bits as well, obviously.

I took plenty of snaps. Only some of which are all blurred up because I got the lens dirty. There are only 4 or 5 hundred that I'll be sharing with you.

Three dozen posts from just three three days. In greater detail than ever before,I'll be counting my trip minute-by-minute, with details of every beer I drank, every olive I scoffed with several photos to confirm it. I think it will turn out one of my most popular travel series yet.

Oh, yes. And buy my book:

The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.

No comments: