Thursday 29 October 2009

Trips! (South) for sale

No. I haven't abandoned my Mini Book Series. The latest, volume IX, is now available for purchase. "Trips! (South)" is the title.

What's it about? Well, nothing, really. It's a collection of pub guides to Southern Germany. Munich, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Forchheim, Regensburg, Augsburg, Stuttgart, Bayreuth and Ulm. And if that wasn't enough, there are details of the breweries in the areas covered. All in all, a dead handy book for anyone heading South for beer. I'd buy a copy myself, if I didn't already have one.

Click here and "Trips! (South)" can be on your doormat within a couple of days.

2 comments:

The Beer Nut said...

I'm bringing my Trips! (West) on a trip east to West Germany after Crimbo. I'll be thoroughly testing its fieldworthiness.

Ron Pattinson said...

Beer nut, I do hope the book still works.