Sunday 9 July 2023

A unique opportunity

To pick up a signed copy of my properly published book. The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.

It took me ages to get hold of new copies. Not my fault. All the publisher's. And Brexit. Not quite true. The latter just made it more expensive.

Compared to the price of a second-hand copy, this is a total bargain. Don't miss out. As I might not be arsed to go through the whole ordering drama again.

Buy a signed paperback edition of the Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For the USA, Canada, Australia and other locations outside Europe.


Buy a signed paperback edition of the Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. For locations inside Europe.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI, both links lead to "This page couldn’t be found." PayPal errors - at least for me.