Tuesday 19 November 2019

Next year's travel

I'm starting to look at where I might travel next year. For beer travel, I mean. I already have some non-beer-related trips arranged.

A top priority is crossing off a few more US states. So if you're based in one of the following states and would like me to come along and give a talk or brew a collaboration beer, get in touch.

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Alaska.

It's a fully diverse set, you'll note.

1 comment:

dls5492 said...

You are invited to come to Cedar Falls, Iowa. We have a great homebrew club and some good local beers. I also wrote an article that appeared in March/April issue of Zymurgy Magazine about Waterloo brewer Joseph Taylor. He was born in Scotland and came to the U.S. at age 14. I am wondering if he had a family that brewed in Scotland.