Sunday 18 October 2015

Me talking

Fancy listening to the world's leading beer historian give a talk? As she or he probably won't be available, how about listening to me instead?

In the course of my world tours*, I've honed my talking bollocks in front of an audience skills. And now, as the bills flow in - at 18 children become incredibly economically unattractive in Holland, it's time to leverage those skillls. Whatever that means.

"You need to earn some money from that beer crap, Ronald." Is how Dolores puts it. And as she's putting up with a brewing installation, albeit a small one, in our living room, I'd best pay her heed.

Below is some of the bollocking talking I do. My rates are, unlike my teenage kids, very reasonable.










* "world" in the World Series sense.

No comments: