Wednesday 28 January 2015

Unexpurgated in Hoofddorp

I've been so busy I almost forgot I'd a speaking engagement this weekend. And a special one, too.

Because it's the full Monty. The first time I've given the long version of Brewing up the Past. The wimps at the NHC insisted on no more than 45 minutes. I had to chop out lots of the best stuff.

But not on Friday. The handcuffs have been unlocked and I'll be waving my arms around for a full 90 minutes of unexpurgated historic brewing fun. Courtesy of homebrewing club 't Wort Wat, who were kind enough to invite me and not set a time limit. They'll live to regret that.

Come along. It may well be a once in a lifetime experience.

These are the details:

30th of January 2015, 20:00.
Wijkcentrum De Boerderij
Lutulistraat 139,
2131 TG Hoofddorp.







Copies of my book will be available:

The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer.



No comments: