Saturday 19 April 2014

Me in San Diego


Since getting back from my last US trip several people have said: "I wish I'd known you were going to be in Philadelphia/ Boston/New York/Washington DC. Despite me having banged on about it for weeks here on the blog, many still didn't notice.

I don't want that to happen in San Diego because, while I'll probably be on the East Coast again, I'm not sure when I'll return to California. It's such a long way from here. I'm already dreading the flight.

14th to 18th of May is when I'll be there. I hope the weather's nice.

There will be at least one other event while I'm in town, but this is the one that's all firmed up. An event intended for home brewers where I'll give one of my legendary off the top of my head little chats about historic beer, followed by a question and answer session.

It's on Saturday, May 17th from 11am - 1pm at ChuckAlek Independent Brewers in Ramona, CA.
You can find more details about it here.

I'll also be signing (that's what I call it, someone less kind might say scribble) my book:

The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer
http://www.amazon.com/Home-Brewers-Guide-Vintage-Beer/dp/1592538827


ChuckAlek Independent Brewers
2330 Main St, Suite C
Ramona, CA 92065
http://www.chuckalek.com

3 comments:

Dan Klingman said...

You hope the weather is nice in San Diego?! You might also ask if you'll be able to find a beer there...

Looking forward to seeing your presentation at NHC.

AEC said...

I cannot believe you're going to be in my hometown the only week this year I'll be away. Enjoy the many beers!

Ron Pattinson said...

AEC,

sorry about that.