Wednesday 21 December 2011

Beer gift #8: Trips! (South)


Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.
You might be starting to notice a slight theme here. One of me trying to persuade you to buy some of my crappy books. Sorry, I mean thoroughly researched and wittily written books.

"Trips! (South)" is a celebration of pissing it up in the South of Germany. Actually, it's a pub and brewery guide to the beeriest bits of Germany's deep South, where the pigs are roasted, the beer divine and the men are very happy. And some of the women, too.

Munich, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Forchheim, Regensburg, Augsburg, Stuttgart, Bayreuth and Ulm. All the places you're likely to go if, like me, you have an unquenchable thirst for German culture in its most liquid form.

And it's got a groovy new cover by Andrew. I've been trying to persuade him to finish off covers for the whole series. So far his response to my urging has been monosyllabic grunts or shouting. Good to see he's a normal teenager*.

Buy "Trips! (South)" now! Before Andrew hits me.





* He's started treating me the way Simon from the Inbetweeners treats his dad.

No comments: