Monday 21 May 2018

Something dead cool

for you to buy. My recent books.

Not just clumsily thrown-together asemblages of blog posts, but proper books. Structure, start, finish. All that shit.

First, what I call the expansion pack to The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. Loads more recipes, including ones cut from the original book. And loads of fun American and continental Lager recipes.



http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-pattinson/lets-brew/paperback/product-23289812.html
And, of course, there's the book of which I'm most proud - and even won an award - Scotland! Vo. II. Easily the best book ever written about Scottish beer, with a crazy number of recipes - around 370.




http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-pattinson/scotland-vol-2/paperback/product-23090497.html 

I'm getting on dead well with the new book. Should be done in a week or two. Depending on how crazy I go with the recipes.

4 comments:

CD said...

Please do go crazy with the recipes. I've empty fermenters.

Dan said...

Hi, Ron. As the proud owner of two of your books ("Vintage Beer" and "Let's Brew!), I'm curious to know: do you have any favorites among the recipes that you've published? I'm slowly working my way through the one's that pique my interest, but I'd also be interested to know if you've ever put together a greatest hits listing of your personal favorites from the blog and your published works. With so many recipes to choose from, a short list might prove useful (subjective as it may be). Think of it as a service to your readers!

Ron Pattinson said...

Dan,

1839 Reid IPA, 1832 Truman XXXX, any Barclay Perkins IBS recipe, 1958 Lees Best Mild are a few good ones that I can think of off the top of my head. The AK recipes have proved very popular, too.

dls5492 said...

I just brewed the 1915 Courage Porter. I also brewed the 1911 Heineken Beiersch back in March. It is currently lagering in a keg. I plan to serve it at Festivals in July and August of this year. Thanks!