Friday 27 January 2012

Only a few days left!

In the amazing get my books at a 25% discount. Wow. I'm tempted to buy some myself*.

Funny one this. Properly released or hung on razor wire with hounds barking? I've stopped caring. Ever since I took that class. "Learn not to give a shit." It changed my life.

As it's made it into the outside world, albeit with a broken ankle from the fall, I suppose it's OK to tell you. But remember, should you spot it, don't approach, call the police.


Buy "Mild! plus" now!

Do you think the imperative, larger typeface and exclamation mark have any effect? I'm doubtful. But, just in case it does:




Buy "Mild! plus" now! 




This code will knock 25% off the usual price (until 31st January 2012):


LULUBOOKUK305




* I cannot take advantage of the discount.

No comments: